This new LED LCD model, 55 inches of goodness, made by Lucky Goldstar, is definitely a top contender in its weight class.
Been sitting on the fence on LED LCD? Might be time to hop on over and check out the LG 55LH90.
This unit uses a Super-In Plane Switching (S-IPS) LCD panel, which is the best LCD tech currently available.
Here are a few of the features and specs:
* 55″ Screen
* Full HD 1080p
* TruMotion 240 Hz
* LED backlighting with Local Dimming
* 2,000,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
* 24p Real Cinema (5:5 Pulldown)
* ISFccc Ready
* Intelligent Room Lighting Sensor
* Four (4) HDMI V. 1.3 with Deep Color
* USB 2.0 for access to digital music and cameras
* Easy UI Menu System
Owners of this set have claimed absolutely stunning picture clarity, deep and true blacks, and just gorgeous picture overall.
The black levels on this unit are improved with a new local dimming feature. What this does is show you darker scenes with improved clarity. Also, with a 240 Hz refresh rate, motion blur is a thing of the past. Compare to the typical 120 Hz rate.
Let’s see the Jones’ try to keep up with this one.